Spring and Summer Seasons
The spring season is upon us, and with the spring and summer seasons, we often find ourselves in the company of unwelcome guests, like ticks, ants, hornets, rodents and wildlife. To assist you in the mitigation of these pests Squared Away Pest Control will be there for you!
- Deer Ticks –Research has shown that people more commonly encounter ticks on their own properties than in parks or natural areas. We recommend preventive treatment. Perimeter spray treatments are eco-friendly by limiting the amount of pesticide being applied and by targeting those areas where people most frequently come into contact with deer ticks. Tick control treatments today are much less toxic than in the past and are used in very low concentrations. Also, the treatments do not leach into the soil, because they are biodegraded within the top 4-cm of soil surface.
- Ants & other insects – Again, we recommend a preventive treatment by blocking ants (and many other insects) from getting into the home in the first place. With a perimeter treatment to the foundation of the home and some advice from our technicians we have great success preventing insects from getting into the home.
- Hornets, bees, wasps – We have effective preventative and responsive treatments for these insects. It’s important to co-exist with these pollinators, but sometimes the risk is just too high; if that’s the case, we’ll remove the nest.
- Rodents – We use preventative and responsive treatments for rodents, including exclusion, trapping, and baiting. We dolotsof rodent work in town, city, and suburban properties.
- Wildlife – we are a certified PAC (Problem Animal Control) agent in Massachusetts.
***ALL ESTIMATES ARE FREE***Our service is guaranteed. Our commitment to our customers:“Your call, email or text will be responded to the same day.”Service is our specialty!